$70,000 jobs in Allambie Heights NSW
- Manage a small portfolio that will be grown in due course.
- Exposure to A grade assets, BMC's and large schemes.
- Supporting a Senior Strata Manager.
- Strong tenures across the business.
- Well established team of professionals who love their job.
- Focus on work life balance, friendly team of true professionals.
- High end, well maintained portfolio - quality schemes.
- Progressive and innovative company with a great reputation.
- Prepare meeting agendas, notices & minutes.
- Highly successful, dominant building management company.
- Customer centric business with a great reputation.
- Our client is one of the leading Building Management…
$65,000 - $90,000 a year
- Carpentry, Concrete or Plumbing Trade Experience.
- Leading Hand - Swimming Pools - $65k - 90K + Super.
- They are seeking a skilled tradesman to join an existing…
$70,000 - $100,000 a year
- 5+ years Civil3D software experience.
- Work within an highly experienced civil engineering team.
- Can work from home immediately due to the current health…
$130,000 a year
- Generous salary and benefits package.
- Education and Defence Projects up to $100M.
- Leading Commercial Builder/Developer seeks an experienced Contract…
- Leading Tier 1 contractor with operations across APAC - providing a diverse range of civil construction services to government and private clients.
- Client has been operational for over 20 years.
- Well established fit out and refurb business.
- Our client has been operational for over 20 years and they have a…
$90,000 - $105,000 a year
- Large pipeline on Multi Residential projects with high profile clients.
- Be apart of a growing business who are making some noise in the industry!
$100,000 - $115,000 a year
- Working Foreman | $100K - $115k + super + Benefits.
- Working Foreman required to work on Luxury and Architecturally Designed Homes around the North Shore and…
- Based on the outskirts of the CBD in a very modern office.
- Projects are a mix between new build and fit out.
- As the Contract Administrator you will be paired up…
- Immediate start for a Finishes Foreman.
- Clear path to a Site Manager position.
- Strong pipeline of works for the rest of the year.
- Highly skilled in HSE and IR.
- Work for a company at the forefront of technological surveying advancements.
- Opportunity to grow and shape this role within the company.
$120,000 - $140,000 a year
- Short stroll to public transport & the best burger joint North Sydney can offer.
- Working across career changing projects.
- What you'll be doing:
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.