$70,000 jobs in Melbourne VIC
Lygon St Landscapes
- We want to hear from qualified landscapers who can take a lead role in delivering our residential landscape contracts.
- Are you ready to get creative?
Brighton Wellness Group
$80,000 - $150,000 a year
- Exciting opportunity for an experienced Accredited Practicing Dietitian.
- To take on an ongoing contractor role!
- We offer a vast range of services including:
Inotek Timber Systems
- Site Teams required to stand Pre-Fab Frames, Floors, Roof Trusses and Windows on site at multiple locations throughout the Western Suburbs.
Sash Et Al Pty Ltd/Steel Et Al
$75,000 - $83,500 a year
- We are looking for metal fabricator for a long-term position with future progressive career opportunities if desired.
$35 - $45 an hour
- CRGroup are looking for a Landscaper/ Landscaping Labourer for our work in Gisborne starting beginning of October.
- Construction of edge gardens and plants.
$35 - $40 an hour
- CRGroup are looking for experienced roofers to work with one of our clients in Melbourne.
- Assist client with metal roof restoration.
East Melbourne VIC
$30 - $40 an hour
- CRGroup are looking for Experienced Metal roofers for our Eastern Suburbs role in Melbourne,.
- Assist client with Sheeting new roofs and upgrading and replacing…
$40 - $45 an hour
- CRGroup are looking for a Skilled concrete finisher for our Pours throughout Melbourne.
- Must have experience Screeding and with prep work.
$40 - $45 an hour
- CRGroup are looking for a skilled Block layer for one of our large block laying clients.
- Assist client with laying of block on job sites throughout Melbourne.
West Melbourne VIC
$35 - $42 an hour
- CRGroup are looking for a Skilled Tradesman for our Air Conditioning role in Western suburbs Melbourne.
- Assist client with installs and replacements throughout…
Be the first to see new $70,000 jobs in Melbourne VIC
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.