$80,000 jobs in Cammeray NSW
$120,000 - $150,000 a year
- Redpath are working with an Tier 1 construction company in Sydney to recruit a Senior Project Manager to join their fit-out/refurb department.
$130,000 - $142,350 a year
- Join a complex civil contractor on an excellent diverse project selection.
- Genuine autonomous role - You call the shots commercially.
Brefni Pty Ltd
$100,000 - $120,000 a year
- _Brefni’s vision is to be a leading infrastructure specialist, who is able to respond to the challenges of any project while making sure we provide our clients…
Purple Patch Consulting
$140,000 a year
- We are proud to be representing a key client that provides specialist engineering and applied science solutions for the prevention and remediation of solid and…
$90,000 - $120,000 a year
- Family run business that has been established for 20 years.
- Education and Office fitout projects.
- Unique bespoke benefits created for each employee.
$110,000 a year
- This company has established themselves well across the fit out / refurbishment and construction space over the past 30 years.
- To be considered for this role;
Triton Search and Select
$75,000 - $110,000 a year
- A Tier 2 Commercial Builder with an envious run of project wins and growth amongst its competition.
- With a strong structure and well respected senior management…
- Who you'll be working with:
- TANDEM is a leading Australian company providing advisory and field based workforce management services with a culture of…
$80,000 - $95,000 a year
- Work for a multi-award winning luxury home specialist builder who has a reputation for delivering some of Australia's best homes.
$70,000 - $120,000 a year
- Initally work on $30m refurbishment.
- One of the Australia's leading fit out firms.
- Our client have been leading the way in the fit out sector for the last…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.