$90,000 jobs in Clyde NSW
$85,000 - $120,000 a year
- Upper Tier 3 Builder requires strong Contract Administrator to join the team.
- Our client is an upper Tier 3 Builder that specialises within commercial,…
$130,000 - $142,350 a year
- Join a complex civil contractor on an excellent diverse project selection.
- Genuine autonomous role - You call the shots commercially.
$120,000 - $150,000 a year
- Salary package of $150k.
- Redpath are working with an Tier 1 construction company in Sydney to recruit a Senior Project Manager to join their fit-out/refurb…
- Eciting opportunity for a Contract Administrator to work for a period of 3 months with one of the world’s biggest Renewable Energy Developers.
Simpl Recruitment PTY LTD
Macquarie Park NSW
$130,000 a year
- We have an Immediate start for a Contract Administrator to join a Civil contractor here in Sydney.
- This role is paying $130k base + Super + Vehicle.
$110,000 a year
- This company has established themselves well across the fit out / refurbishment and construction space over the past 30 years.
- To be considered for this role;
Amavin Pty Ltd.
- Our company is a well established Builder in NSW.
- We has strong pipeline of medium to high rise residential developments, strong Client relationships and…
$80,000 - $100,000 a year
- Our client is a major civil construction company with over 200 employees and rapidly growing.
- They have identified a need for a Contracts Manager to assist in…
Building Careers Australia
$90,000 - $140,000 a year
- Privately owned builder with a fantastic reputation.
- Builder of choice for many private and public organisations.
- $1 billion turnover Australia wide.
$120,000 - $140,000 a year
- Contract Administrator with 6- 8 years experience.
- Progression to become the businesses next SCA.
- Modern office, great atmosphere, average tenure 12 years.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.