Active Directory Engineer jobs in New South Wales
New South Wales
- Monitor the Service Desk tickets and action Service Requests raised by clients for PC’s, printers, networks and servers and escalate the requests to the…
- Market leader in Newcastle with a national footprint seeking an experienced Infrastructure Engineer.
- This is an exciting time to join one of the leaders of…
- Design and build of virtualized desktop and application environments (Citrix XenApp) on public and private cloud platforms (AWS & VMware).
- Convenient North-shore location close to all forms of public transport.
- Take part in a major Infrastructure uplift and Data-centre transformation.
$100,000 a year
- Technical role supporting the organisations corporate infrastructure with the view to move into an IT Manager.
- Career progression into an IT Manager.
Sydney Central Business District NSW
$130,000 - $140,000 a year
- Training and education organisation is looking for a Cloud Engineer to join the team in Sydney CBD.
- A well known Education and Training organisation is seeking…
$100,000 - $110,000 a year
- Microsoft Windows Servers (2008 R2/2012/2016) including advance features such as ADFS, failover clustering, enterprise certificates, advanced active directory.
$148,920 - $186,150 a year
- Candidates with good implementation experience using on premise technologies like – Active directory, Hypervisors, SQL, Failover Cluster, .
- About the Role and the Company:
- Kapital Consulting is seeking an Infrastructure Engineer for a leading financial services firm for their Asia Pacific team.
- Do you have strong legacy infrastructure skills but want to focus on getting your hands on some cloud experience in either AWS or GCP?
- This is the role for you.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.