Admin jobs in Ramsgate NSW
You refined by:
- We are currently seeking a Admin & Services Coordinator to provide administration services and support to the Building Services team at our Sydney Processing…
- Experience with Peoplesoft, TM1 (as a user – required, admin experience - desirable), and HFM (desirable).
- Wesfarmers Industrial Division is the leading market…
- You're savvy when it comes to identifying process improvement and key areas for efficiency refinement developed through and operational and admin coordination…
- Fixed Term Full Time role until 30 October 2020.
- Admin-based role with strong need for attention to detail.
- Our purpose is to build an inclusive society where…
$290 a day
- Hadoop Cluster, Oracle, Python, Perl scripting, Shell Scripting, PySpark, Splunk, Hadoop stack, ORC, Tableau.
- Data Visualization tools, Communication Skills.
Sydney Central Business District NSW
- Manage the contracts admin of SLA’s, KPI’s, supplier management and adhoc admin duties for the ICT procurement contracts managers.
- This role will suit an experienced Data Entry Accounts Admin Clerk.
- Located within the City of Fairfield.
- Produce routine business activity reports.
Cox Purtell Staffing Services
- Assist Rosters with scanning of documents, EDRMS (Trim) of documents and filing of documents.
- The Administrative Officer provides a broad range of…
- The role is initially a 6 month contract located in their stunning office in North Sydney.
- Your responsibilities as an Administration Assistant will include but…
$65,000 - $70,000 a year
- Must have 1-2 years of Reception/Office Admin experience and be keen to progress.
- Ad-hoc administrative tasks e.g. filing, copying, scanning and printing.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.