Admin jobs in Sandringham NSW 2219
You refined by:
$65,000 a year
- An experienced Administration within Insurance.
- Working for a global leader.
- Great training and career opportunities.
- You will be required to:
$55,000 - $65,000 a year
- A position has become available for a career Reception/Admin professional; you will be required to provide a high level of customer service to all clients and…
$40 an hour
- I am looking for an experienced Administrator to support the Executive Assistant.
- The role is working 3 days a week 9am – 5pm paying $40+Super p.h.
$25 - $35 an hour
- 1-4 Years admin experience.
- General admin duties (Filing, scanning & printing).
- Professional verbal and written communication skills.
$90,000 a year
- I am currently looking for an experienced Customer Service Advisor for a temp to perm/permanent position in Kingsgrove.
- Good knowledge of Computer systems.
$80,000 a year
- This is a pivotal role working autonomously and you will be responsible for supporting the admin team’s performance, cultivating a culture where people work…
- This national corporate firm is looking for a junior legal assistant to support in their insurance team.
- The role will be assisting the Partner and team across…
$60,000 a year
- General office administration including collation, maintaining firm’s database, procedures, filing, answering the phone, preparing marketing material, office…
$90,000 a year
- I am currently looking for an experienced Consumer Contact Centre Advisor for a temp to perm/permanent position in Kingsgrove.
- My client is in the AFR TOP 50 accounting firms and have offices all over the world, their Sydney office has a family feel with a team of around 25 people.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.