Admin jobs in Sandringham NSW 2219
$55,000 - $65,000 a year
- Beautiful interior office space w / onsite parking!
- This company is a reputable business within the commercial construction space.
- Provide leadership and ongoing training to admin staff.
- A rare and exciting opportunity exists for an enthusiastic and result driven individual to join our team…
University of New South Wales NSW
- Your superior customer service and admin skills along with your ability to build rapport with people will see you excel in this role!
Sydney Central Business District NSW
$28 an hour
- Our client is a dynamic company in the Property sector that is seeking an HR Administrator to join the team.
- Work holiday visas welcome to apply.
- Wabtec Corporation is a leading global provider of equipment, systems, digital solutions and value-added services for freight and transit rail.
$28.89 an hour
- The Junior Admin Assistant will assist the Operations team, that are mainly comprised of Terminal Coordinators, transport supervisors and container handlers.
- On going work with potential view to permanency.
- WorkPac is Australia's leading, privately owned recruitment provider to the mining, construction, engineering,…
$70,000 - $80,000 a year
- Our client is a Property firm located in the heart of Western Sydney.
- They specialise in Projects all across Sydney and interstate.
- The successful candidates main responsibilities will include Document preparation Separating loan documents into a variety of sections Accurate but efficient…
- Act as backup for these tasks if Facilities or Finance staff (including Interstate-based business unit admins) are on leave.
- A Day in the Life.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.