Administration jobs in Belconnen ACT
- Are you an expert writer?
- Do you have a flair for writing and have high attention to detail?
- Do you want to be proud to work for a company that respects its…
$107,475 - $115,687 a year
- The National Arboretum Canberra is seeking a highly organised and experienced person to support the Business Manager in the management of the day to day…
- You will use your in-depth knowledge of contemporary research management practices to coordinate research funding applications, administration and training.
$71,309 - $77,212 a year
- Classification: Administrative Services Officer Class 4.
- Salary: $71,309 - $77,212 plus superannuation.
- Advertised (Gazettal date): 21 January 2020.
Queanbeyan-Palerang Regional Council
$998 - $1,103 a week
- Local government: “how we do things around here”.
- $998.05 - $1,102.88 Gross per week.
- Full time - 38 hours per week.
- Closing Date: 5.00pm- Wednesday, 5.
$28 - $38 an hour
- Proven experience in reception, data entry and administration in the professional services industry.
- We have a reputable and diverse client base in Canberra…
$84,503 - $97,816 a year
- Assist with the administration of secondments, exchanges and related initiatives to facilitate effective employee mobility.
- Team Leader, People and Strategy.
- You must have proven experience in dealing with maintenance requests, have a strong understanding of accounts payable processes, solid background and experience…
$85,394 - $97,732 a year
- Have you got a strong media game?
- Do you find yourself telling people how cool Canberra is?
- Have you always wanted to try something different in the work that…
$50 - $55 an hour
- Well known government agency seeking experienced APS5 Administration/ Executive Support candidates!
- This well-known Government Department provides intelligence…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.