Administration jobs in Belconnen ACT
Anglicare NSW ACT
- We are looking for an Executive Governance Officer to provide executive support to the Anglicare Board, the Chief Executive Officer and internally, to ensure…
- Have strong administration skills, chasing goals and communicating with wide range of people.
- We are looking for compassionate people who share our mission and…
$64,230 - $69,125 a year
- Classification: Administrative Services Officer Class 3.
- Salary: $64,230 - $69,125 plus superannuation.
- Advertised (Gazettal date): 12 February 2020.
- General administration duties, including mail outs, processing invoices, maintaining photo library data entry and analysis.
Queanbeyan-Palerang Regional Council
$1,479 a week
- Work with local business in Braidwood, Bungendore, Nerriga and Araluen and.
- Actions to restore affected local economies and trade.
- Multiple opportunities available in several ANU Colleges, including the ANU College of Business and Economics, and the Joint Colleges (Science; Health and…
- The successful candidate will contribute to this ecology through their administration leadership and knowledge of the visual arts sector and specificity.
$45 - $52 an hour
- Undertaking administration, reporting and project work.
- Federal Government Agency | Greenway.
- 12 month initial contract+ potential extension.
$56,689 - $69,125 a year
- Under broad direction, you will be responsible for the administration functions related to assessment and result clinics.
- Job Title: Client Support Officer.
$71,309 - $77,212 a year
- The position forms part of a close-knit and supportive team in a very busy work unit, whose job is to undertake the administration of financial matters for…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.