Administration jobs in Botany NSW
- Be responsible for the administration duties for the MD, including calendar, meetings, travel and expense management.
- At least 5 years working experience.
- Organise local sales meetings and co-ordinate attendance at local training events.
- General administration support to both directors and their teams.
- With PwC, you’ll ignite a meaningful career while being supported by a flexible working culture, innovative learning and development opportunities and…
- Strong administration skills across the Microsoft Suite of products.
- Corrs Chambers Westgarth is Australia’s leading independent law firm.
- Providing support to administration of staff and student elections to University and Faculty governance bodies Criteria 2-3 years experience in similar PA or EA…
- Based at our Macquarie park office, the role would aim at providing assistance through the completion of diversified administration duties and activities…
- Contract opportunity (parental leave cover) based in Sydney- Ultimo.
- The role is to support an Executive Manager and the business unit.
- Experience in a support or administration role.
- Provide a high level support to the Chief Sales Officer and Chief Product Officer in all aspects of…
- My client is looking for somebody with previous EA experience including, diary management and travel arrangements primarily.
Anton Murray Consulting
$50,000 - $100,000 a year
- Assisting 1 Managing Director, 5 Executive Directors and 3 Sales specialist with administration support and diary management.
- LEVEL 26, 1 BLIGH STREET.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.