Administration jobs in Botany NSW
$150,000 - $175,000 a year
- Up to $175k package.
- Site based in Eastern Suburbs.
- Established & reputable builder in the market.
- Redpath are working with a large Tier 2 construction company…
- Work with this large mid-tier builder in an office-based role in South Sydney.
- Hays Construction are recruiting an experienced intermediate level Contract…
$160,000 - $180,000 a year
- Exciting opportunity for a Senior Contract Administrator to join a well-established Tier 2 builder.
- Operating for over 20 years, our client has a presence all…
$170,000 a year
- Generous salary and benefits package.
- Commercial and Residential Projects up to $150M.
- Leading Commercial Builder/Developer seeks an experienced Senior Contract…
- Reporting into a Senior Project Manager and working with a site team you will be responsible for overseeing the administration of contracts, ensuring all…
Building Careers Australia
$140,000 - $160,000 a year
- Rare opportunity for experienced contracts administrator to join an award-winning family-owned Australian construction group Having built a successful track…
Atom Resources Pty Ltd
$140,000 a year
- A strong background in contracts administration or quantity surveying.
- Lots of room for growth and progression.
- Preparation of head contract progress claims.
- One of Sydney’s leading Construction companies.
- Join a company where culture is a top priority.
- IN THIS SENIOR CONTRACTS ADMINISTRATORS ROLE YOU WILL HAVE THE…
$150,000 a year
- Permanent Opportunity with career progression.
- Constructive Recruitment is currently working with a leading head contractor in their search for a Senior…
We have removed 11 job postings very similar to those already shown. To see these additional results, you may repeat your search with the omitted job postings included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.