Administration jobs in Carss Park NSW
$63,219 - $64,742 a year
- Position Title: Customer Service Bookings Officer.
- Employment Type: Full Time , Permanent.
- Hours per week: 38 Hours.
- Salary: 63,219.03 to 64,742.13 AUD.
- Over the next 40 years, Sydney’s population is projected to swell to over 12 million residents and regional NSW will accommodate an extra 700,000 people.
- This is a front office customer service focused role which will see you providing administration support to a variety of stakeholders.
- Provide administrative and secretarial services to internal and external clients.
- Temporary: 35 hours per week until 30 June 2020.
- Closing Date 04-Feb-2020.
- The NSW Education Standards Authority (‘NESA’) was formally established on 1 January 2017 to improve quality teaching and student learning across all schools…
- Various ad-hoc administration duties.
- Provide support to the Business Development and Marketing team to plan and execute internal client events including…
Walt Disney Direct-to-Consumer and International
- The role is responsible for the delivering of best practice financial accounting practices to support the Fox Filmed Entertainment Group of businesses.
- Demonstrated experience in office administration.
- Provide diverse administrative and related services ensuring compliance with relevant NSW public sector…
- Le Cordon Bleu - Ryde Campus.
- Temporary Full Time up to 12 months.
- TAFE NSW is the largest skills and training provider in Australia, and one of the largest in…
- Ad hoc administration tasks as required.
- Previous administration experience (preferred but not essential).
- No, it’s not a TV show, that’s Law AND Order.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.