Administration jobs in Carss Park NSW
- The Star Entertainment Group’s (TSEG) vision is to be Australia’s leading integrated resort company.
- Attracting 18 million guests each year, our properties…
- Have strong administration skills and computer literacy;
- 3 x Customer Service Officer roles with Reporting Services Branch.
- An up-to-date resume (max 5 pages);
- This is a fantastic opportunity to utilise your background in property, strong administration and organisation skills.
- Some of the key responsibilities are:
- I-MED Radiology is a leading company in the field of Diagnostic Imaging.
- Due to ongoing growth we are looking for a Medical Receptionist for a full time…
$95,000 - $103,000 a year
- Work type: Fixed term / Part time.
- The Kirby Institute for Infection and Immunity in Society.
- One of the Asia-Pacific’s leading research intensive Universities.
- This position provides high level, effective, efficient and timely business support and project related administrative controls, whilst supporting the delivery…
Excel Building Management
- EXCEL Building Management is a leading Building and Facilities Management company servicing Sydney's High-end Residential and Commercial Strata Title Markets.
- Working for a highly regarded public safety agency, where supporting the local community is at the forefront of our business strategy.
- Closing Date 04-Mar-2020.
- Manage administration tasks and ensure compliance is achieved across the business.
- Are you a customer focused leader ready to make impact in a new space?
- Australian Music Examinations Board (NSW).
- AMEB (NSW) has been inspiring excellence and supporting students' artistic achievements for over 100 years and…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.