Administration jobs in Clayton North VIC
You refined by:
Administration Assistant (undo)
- An opportunity exists for a motivated individual to join the Pathology Department as an Administration Assistant.
- Some of the great benefits of working with us:
- You will be joining a small team of dedicated administration assistants who work hard to support clients and clinical staff who access these services.
- Due to the company’s continued growth, we are seeking a talented individual to join our HR department working as an Administration Assistant, located in…
Smaart Recruitment JA
$25,000 - $35,000 a year
- Work with great people and feel supported with solid on the job training.
- 3 roles across Melbourne, part time and full time hours.
- Follow the links to apply.
- The purpose of this role is to provide administration support to EML in order for us to proactively manage workers’ compensation claims.
Melbourne South Eastern Suburbs VIC
- Previous experience in administration/reception.
- Torque Recruitment is currently seeking an Administration Assistant for one of our clients, a waste management…
- Now registering immediately available candidates.
- Western/Nortern Suburbs of Melbourne.
- We are actively working with client n the following markets, so if you…
$50,000 - $55,000 a year
- Administrative Assistant needed within a Medical Services organisation in Melbourne’s inner east.
- A Medical Services organisation, located in Melbourne’s inner…
Conquest Recruitment Group
- Strong administration and customer service experience.
- Temp role based in Carrum Downs.
- Busy company with an opportunity to move into a permanent role.
Blaze Staffing Solutions Pty Ltd
$27 - $30 an hour
- Immediate Start | Full-Time Hours, Monday to Friday.
- Great Pay Rate | Contract Role.
- We are on the hunt for an experienced Administrator to join a well-known…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.