Administration jobs in Dee Why NSW
You refined by:
- The Administrative Officer provides high level administration and office support to the Public Relations team at Sydney Children’s Hospital, Randwick.
$59,637 - $69,179 a year
- High level project administration assistance.
- Back up support for other administration positions within the Community Department.
- General administration tasks are completed accurately and on time.
- Demonstrated relevant administration experience, knowledge and skills.
- Ad hoc administration tasks as required.
- Previous administration experience (preferred but not essential).
- No, it’s not a TV show, that’s Law AND Order.
- Multiplex is a premier, global construction company that has been shaping skylines and delivering iconic projects for over 55 years.
$59,584 - $61,546 a year
- Position Title: Administration Officer (Clinical Research).
- Employment Type: Fixed Term Contract – 2 years.
- Hours per week: Full Time (38 hours per week).
$72,345 - $82,997 a year
- You will be confident in juggling a range of tasks including but not limited to document control management using Council’s systems such as HPE Content Manager,…
$1,142 - $1,180 a week
- Demonstrated experience in administration and reception duties, including a busy phone system to provide a high level of customer service to patients, staff and…
$70,360 - $80,492 a year
- UTS: Health offers innovative, practice-based education and high impact research that focuses on improving health outcomes in both local and global communities.
Loci Solutions Group
- Previous work experience in property accounting, trust accounting and/or lease administration is preferred.
- Entry and ongoing maintenance of building, suite and…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.