Administration jobs in Dee Why NSW
- Infrastructure, Energy and Construction/Supply Chain & eCommerce Skills Team.
- TAFE NSW is the largest skills and training provider in Australia, and one of the…
- Department of Communities and Justice.
- Ongoing- Part Time (3 days per week).
- The Department of Communities and Justice (DCJ) commenced on 1 July 2019 and is the…
- Total Remuneration Package: The salary range for this position is $31.15 - $36.19 per hour.
- The total salary package will include employer's contribution to…
- Obtain and maintain the requisite security clearance for this role.
- Hold a current driver’s licence with no traffic offences recorded on their driving history…
- Legal Aid NSW is the largest legal aid agency in Australia, comprising of a Central Sydney office and 25 regional offices in metropolitan and regional centres…
- Total Remuneration Package: The hourly rate for this position is $34.02.
- The total salary package will include employer's contribution to superannuation and…
- Have strong administration skills and computer literacy;
- 3 x Customer Service Officer roles with Reporting Services Branch.
- An up-to-date resume (max 5 pages);
- Respond efficiently to routine enquiries and calls by stakeholders and customers, redirecting enquiries as necessary to the relevant areas in accordance with…
- Extensive experience in office administration, financial administration and records management systems.
- Strong experience in office and financial administration…
- NSW Office of the Director of Public Prosecutions.
- Prosecution Officer (Administrative) Level 1.
- The Office of the Director of Public Prosecutions (ODPP)…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.