Administration jobs in Dee Why NSW
$90,000 - $120,000 a year
- 3+ years contract administration experience.
- Family run business that has been established for 20 years.
- Education and Office fitout projects.
$85,000 - $130,000 a year
- Experienced Contract Administrator Required | CBD Location | Commercial Projects.
- Our client prides themselves on offering a great office and team environment…
$120,000 - $140,000 a year
- Preparation and administration of contracts.
- Salary package up to $140k package.
- Site based in Western Sydney.
- The project is a $25m industrial facility.
Skills Group Australia
$70,000 - $75,000 a year
- Skills Certified is looking to hire a full time Contract Administrator.
- The*Contract Administrator is responsible for effectively overseeing the preparation,…
SPADES LABOUR HIRE
$86,000 a year
- Spades LH is a labour-hire company based in Sydney.
- Spades provides workers to the construction industry.
- Our company is focused on offering quality workers/…
Ward Civil & Environmental Engineering
Lane Cove West NSW
$80,000 a year
- Preparation and administration of variation claim, progress claims and any other claims and submissions that may be required to be submitted to the Client.
$70,000 - $80,000 a year
- Australian Parking and Revenue Control Pty Ltd*.
- POSITION REPORTS TO: Managing Director.
- SALARY: $75,000 plus super.
- Managing the ISO Quality management system.
- We are currently looking to secure the services of a Contract Administrator to work on commercial office fit out projects.
Tower Crane Hire Company
North Sydney NSW
$45,000 - $50,000 a year
- Maintaining comprehensive records and implementing procedures for contract administration.
- Supporting project management teams and office administration staff…
$100,000 - $120,000 a year
- $100k - $120k + Super.
- We are currently working with a market leader who have been operating on some of NSW most prestigious utilities projects for the last 20+…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.