Administration jobs in Dee Why NSW
Pymble Ladies’ College
- The College is seeking enthusiastic Customer Service Assistants on a casual basis to assist with the day to day administration and reception of the Aquatic and…
- Gain nationally recognised qualifications while you work.
- Earn and learn whilst working towards a career.
- Who you’ll be working with….
- What you’ll be doing….
- Are you a knowledgeable and committed person with a real passion for customer service?
- Are you looking for a long-term career with potential to progress into a…
- Responsibilities of the Customer Experience Assistant include but are not limited to; customer, retailer and contractor enquiries, complaints handling,…
- Use your administration skills and make a mark in a high performing team.
- You will be accountable for providing confidential business and administration support…
$30 - $32 an hour
- ASAP Start- 4 month assignment!!
- (Possibility of extension subject to business requirements).
- Excellent hourly rate $32 per hour +9.5% Superannuation.
- We are seeking a highly organised, enthusiastic professional with a passion for delivering outstanding customer service to join our Administration team.
- About the role: My Gateway's client based in Ultimo has an fantastic opportunity available for a mature candidate looking to complete a Business Administration…
$64,732 - $69,238 a year
- Our vision is to be a leading public university of technology recognised for our global impact.
- We are a dynamic and innovative university, ranked by the Times…
- Is it a big goal or small steps?
- We’d like to know because we make your ambitions our business.
- We’re a professional services and investment management firm…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.