Administration jobs in Frankston VIC
- Exciting and fun role in a busy metropolitan office.
- Great chance for career growth and learning.
- Our client are a boutique development firm.
- Be a part of a fantastic and growing buisness.
- Our client sit within the health-care sector, and they are a well-known and respected non-for-profit organisation…
- They are a boutique, local company and so their knowledge of the market is superb.
- Our client are boasted as premier experts in their field, providing quality…
- Newly created role within a booming, and exciting new company.
- Work within a small, close-knit team.
- Out client are a boutique media and advertising company,…
$90,000 - $100,000 a year
- General administration duties including reception cover, as required.
- 1:1 role supporting a senior executive.
- Lots of involvement within the business.
- Amazing potential for career growth.
- Our client are a global and booming corporation, and are renowned experts within their field.
- Previous experience in Project Coordination or Administration role within a project/program environment.
- Unique training and opportunities, with a great team!
- Busy and varied role within an international and successful corporation.
- Guaranteed growth and training opportunities.
- At least 2 years in similar role.
- Fast paced and exciting role.
- Be a part of a growing and innovative business.
- Our client are a boutique construction and development company.
- General ad-hoc administration tasks as required.
- Exciting and hands-on role in a newly created position.
- Great and close-knit team environment.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.