Administration jobs in Lane Cove North NSW
- Use your administration skills and make a mark in a high performing team.
- You will be accountable for providing confidential business and administration support…
- Demonstrated experience in office administration.
- Experience working in an administration role within the NSW Government.
- Employment Type: Temporary, Full Time.
- Administrative Support Officer (Talent Pool), Fire & Rescue NSW.
- Ongoing and Temporary, Full Time and Part Time Clerk Grade 3/4.
- Closing date: 9 March 2020.
- Coordinate bookings processes and manage more complex shelter bookings, space bookings, seasonal ground allocations, park ‘activations’, filming and photography…
- The role focuses on providing timely, reliable and efficient administration services through the effective use of tailored service delivery strategies.
- Respond efficiently to routine enquiries and calls by stakeholders and customers, redirecting enquiries as necessary to the relevant areas in accordance with…
- Temporary Full-Time up to 12 months.
- Obtain and maintain the requisite security clearance for this role.
- This is a temporary assignment under Section 81D of the…
- Total Remuneration Package: The salary range for this position is $31.15 - $36.19 per hour.
- The total salary package will include employer's contribution to…
- 3x Full-time ongoing appointment.
- Location: Arncliffe, Riverwood and Strathfield.
- School Operations and Performance Division leads and directs the operations of…
- Legal Aid NSW is the largest legal aid agency in Australia, comprising of a Central Sydney office and 25 regional offices in metropolitan and regional centres…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.