Administration jobs in Lane Cove North NSW
$70,666 a year
- Have the opportunity to display your exceptional administration skills?
- Division: OFFICE OF LORD MAYOR.
- Unit: OFFICE OF LORD MAYOR.
- Department of Communities and Justice.
- Ongoing- Part Time (3 days per week).
- The Department of Communities and Justice (DCJ) commenced on 1 July 2019 and is the…
- Position Type Part time - Regular.
- Education Desired General Equivalency Diploma, High School Diploma.
- Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking?
$68,152 - $71,893 a year
- Work type: Continuing / Full time.
- Join a great team which coordinate a range of functions in order to produce streamlined and effective operations across the…
$50,000 - $60,000 a year
- About the business and the role*.
- Our company has been around for over 30 years serving the NSW community.
- We are looking for an experienced office all rounder…
LJ Hooker Green Square | Waterloo
- Strong administration skills – organized, thorough, systems oriented with meticulous attention to detail.
- We are currently seeking a highly motivated, full time…
J & C Accountants
- Receptionist/ administrative assistant required for busy accounting practice.
- Previous experience not necessary, common sense a must!
- Must have experience in administration 3+ years.
- Construction industry experience preferred but not essential.
- Answering and routing phone calls.
- An Administration Assistant required for busy boutique real estate office in the city.
- Previous data entry and office admin skills essential.
Evergreen Management Group Pty Ltd
- Administrator/work coordinator required for an immediate start with excellent customer service and excel skills.
- Close to station and parking available.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.