Administration jobs in Lane Cove North NSW
$90,000 - $120,000 a year
- 3+ years contract administration experience.
- Family run business that has been established for 20 years.
- Education and Office fitout projects.
Skills Group Australia
$70,000 - $75,000 a year
- Skills Certified is looking to hire a full time Contract Administrator.
- The*Contract Administrator is responsible for effectively overseeing the preparation,…
$130,000 a year
- Generous salary and benefits package.
- Education and Defence Projects up to $100M.
- Leading Commercial Builder/Developer seeks an experienced Contract…
$120,000 - $140,000 a year
- Preparation and administration of contracts.
- Salary package up to $140k package.
- Site based in Western Sydney.
- The project is a $25m industrial facility.
SPADES LABOUR HIRE
$86,000 a year
- Spades LH is a labour-hire company based in Sydney.
- Spades provides workers to the construction industry.
- Our company is focused on offering quality workers/…
- Long term contract role 3 months minimum.
- Negotiable competitive day/hourly rates.
- Very reputable Tier 2 contractor.
- Long term contract 3 months minimum.
Atom Resources Pty Ltd
$100,000 - $120,000 a year
- Call Owen Russell on 0420 450 344.
- A well established Mid-Tier contractor with over 20 years in the Construction industry in NSW.
- Beneficial for you to have:
- Variety of Projects; Schools, Resi, Aged Care, Car Park construction etc.
- In house training and development - Progres to PM.
- Stability on your CV is essential.
$120,000 a year
- Work for a tier 3 civil contractor, specialising in earthworks, utility and water projects.
- Our client are a well established civil contractor who specialise in…
Purple Patch Consulting
$140,000 a year
- Providing on-site contract administration assistance, as required.
- We are proud to be representing a key client that provides specialist engineering and applied…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.