Administration jobs in Penrith NSW
22 jobs found within 50 km of Penrith NSW
No jobs found within 25 km of Penrith NSW
- Mills Oakley is a leading independent Australian law firm.
- With 100 partners and over 600 staff nationally, we are a Top 10 Australian firm by size.
- Responsibilities range from general admin tasks to liaising with customers and processing our end to end customer ordering process.
- Must be able to multi-task.
- We are currently seeking a casual Site Administrator to join our team located at Padstow.
- This fast-paced role will see you provide support to a close-knit team…
Innotech Control Systems Australia
- Ability to organise sales and service teams daily with administration tasks.
- Strong administration skills, systems orientated with meticulous eye for detail.
- Previous customer service and administration experience.
- Exciting Opportunity for an Admin Assistant to join a supportive membership organisation.
$60,000 a year
- Assist in the lease execution administration.
- Marrickville Location - $60k +super.
- Collaborative Team environment - working with fantastic brands.
Bespoke Career Management
$50,000 - $60,000 a year
- General administration and data entry.
- Experience in a high volume administration role.
- A landscape design studio are seeking an Administration Assistant to…
First People Recruitment Solutions
$40,000 - $45,000 a year
- Make real impact with academic outcomes for Indigenous students.
- Identified position for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander candidates.
$28.33 an hour
- Minimum 3 year of experience in administration role.
- This position is to assist administration & clerical tasks within Quality & Clinical Governance Department.
- General administration tasks including invoicing, applying payments, sending out reports, communicating with patients and therapists.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.