Administration jobs in Penrith NSW
36 jobs found within 50 km of Penrith NSW
No jobs found within 25 km of Penrith NSW
$85,000 - $120,000 a year
- Preparation and administration of contracts.
- Up to $120k depending on exp.
- Office based in Sydney CBD.
- My client has been developing and building iconic, design…
- We are currently looking to secure the services of a Contract Administrator to work on commercial office fit out projects.
- Assisting in the administration of contracts including procurement, budgets, progress claims, written documentation and disputes.
- Who you'll be working with:
$60,000 - $90,000 a year
- Minimum of 3 years experience in the preparation, administration and monitoring of contracts or in a tendering and procurement environment.
$90,000 - $120,000 a year
- 3+ years contract administration experience.
- Family run business that has been established for 20 years.
- Education and Office fitout projects.
- A medium sized builder who specialise in boutique apartment projects operating throughout the Eastern Suburbs, Sutherland Shire and the Lower North Shore are…
Triton Search and Select
$75,000 - $110,000 a year
- A Tier 2 Commercial Builder with an envious run of project wins and growth amongst its competition.
- With a strong structure and well respected senior management…
Purple Patch Consulting
$140,000 a year
- Providing on-site contract administration assistance, as required.
- We are proud to be representing a key client that provides specialist engineering and applied…
$130,000 - $142,350 a year
- Join a complex civil contractor on an excellent diverse project selection.
- Genuine autonomous role - You call the shots commercially.
Billard Leece Partnership
- Friendly, collaborative, working culture in modern creative and inspiring workplace.
- Exposure to Government Construction projects.
- What you will get in return.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.