Administration jobs in Penrith NSW
You refined by:
team assistant (undo)
- We currently seek a confident, bright and proactive Team Assistant to support our Parramatta Industrial team with Marketing and Administration tasks.
- Strong administration skills and experience supporting a team.
- We are looking for a team assistant in our dynamic Commercial Leasing (Retail) team.
- Other ad hoc administration duties.
- Have at least two years' administration experience.
- Ideally hold a Degree or Certificate in Business Administration.
$95,000 - $100,000 a year
- Manage the daily administration requirements and ensure effective diary co-ordination for the Executives and where necessary, the managers reporting to them.
Sydney Central Business District NSW
- Recruitment administration, such as reviewing and placing job advertisements on Seek, LinkedIn and maintaining the recruitment tracker.
- What you need to do now.
- This role requires someone who has Team Assistant or Administration experience who is seeking a new challenge.
- Generate reports and documents as required.
- You will be welcomed into one of Australia's leading organisations based in the heart of Macquarie Park.
- This is an exclusive opportunity to join a well-known…
$30 - $35 an hour
- Specialising in administration and office support recruitment.
- Join a reputable Finance Firm in the heart of the CBD.
- Why you'll love this company.
$50,000 - $75,000 a year
- This role will support a very busy Manager and will be heavily involved in helping to organise honorable events for the institution as well as support with the…
- Taking care of general administration as needed.
- Monday to Friday – Work, Family and Life Balance.
- Our client is Australia’s largest and premier provider of…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.