Administration jobs in Point Cook VIC
- Experience in office administration techniques, data collection and analysis and purchasing functions.
- Develop and maintain appropriate contract administration…
- Previous experience in a contract administration role;
- The Contract administrator will be responsible for facilitating the flow of contractual information and…
- Our client, a leading international property and infrastructure group, is currently requiring a Contract Administrator to join their Ferntree Gully team in a…
$110,000 - $140,000 a year
- Exposure to both administration & site duties.
- Lead Contract Administration on a $35m Apartment development close to North Melbourne.
- My client is a global organisation focusing around water management, waste management and energy services.
- This role responsibilities are but not limited to:
- Demonstrated experience with contract administration, ideally within a services based business.
- To be successful in this role, you'll come with a developed…
$35 - $50 an hour
- Our client is a developer/builder of commercial and high end residential projects.
- They continue to deliver quality developments and have a strong pipeline of…
- Account applications + estimating contract administration.
- Our client is a project construction company specializing in commercial office construction and fit…
$45 - $60 an hour
- Administration of head and sub contracts.
- Get paid for every hour you work, weekly!
- A long term contract positions available for an experienced Contract…
$70,000 - $90,000 a year
- Experience in contract administration for commercial projects is highly regarded.
- Process contract administration duties such as approving claims, reviewing…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.