Administration $100,000 jobs in Ryde NSW
Sort by: relevance -
$50 an hour
- Proven experience in Commercial / Contract Roles.
- The ability to negotiate contract terms with internal and external.
$40 - $60 an hour
- International tier 1 contractor who operate in the civil infrastructure space working on major multi billion dollar projects.
- All methodology is completed by the Construction and Project Managers and submissions formalised by the administration teams.
- Above average administration skills with a keen eye for managing budgets, preliminaries and variation management.
- Work with highly astute managers and peers.
- Work on fit-out projects up to $5m.
- Enjoy coming to work everyday.
- Be part of a team that allows you to reach your potential.
- Demonstrated experience in contract administration with specific examples of delivery experience working with claims, variations and budget forecasting.
$500 - $650 a day
- A major principle contractor on Sydney projects require a Contract Administrator to work for a 6 month period with the view to join permanently.
We have removed 3 job postings very similar to those already shown. To see these additional results, you may repeat your search with the omitted job postings included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.