Administration $60,000 jobs in Rosehill NSW
Pymble Ladies’ College
$69,731 a year
- Demonstrated knowledge of operational aspects of administration within an educational or corporate environment.
- The salary for this role is $ 69 731 per annum.
- The opportunity will see you provide a superior claims service by providing assistance to the claims team with administration tasks.
- Capacity to implement administration and NDIS policies, procedures and instructions, document control and records management systems and processes.
$41.64 an hour
- Talent International are currently recruiting for an Internal Review Administration Officer to join a federal government department based in Parramatta.
- The Administrative Officer provides high level administration and office support to the Public Relations team at Sydney Children’s Hospital, Randwick.
- Mills Oakley is a leading independent Australian law firm.
- With 100 partners and over 600 staff nationally, we are a Top 10 Australian firm by size.
$59,637 - $69,179 a year
- Or a minimum of 12 months experience in administration, business studies, tourism or similar.
- Experience in administration of facilities and bookings and/or…
- Are you a skilled administrator and team player?
- Want to make full use of your professional expertise?
- Keen to help make a difference in people’s lives with…
$94,864 - $101,719 a year
- Remuneration Package: $94,864 to $101,719 p.a.
- Working at Western Sydney University means you’ll be part of an organisation that’s ranked in the top 2% of…
$80,161 - $85,954 a year
- To be successful in this position, extensive experience in research administration and well-developed organisational and planning skills are essential.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.