Administration $70,000 jobs in Lane Cove North NSW
- My client is a privately owned and well respected Tier 2 contractor who operate in a variety of sectors including commercial and industrial building- (new build…
$120,000 a year
- Redpath are working with an established 10+ year old construction company in Sydney's CBD to recruit for a Contract Administrator to join their team.
- The Position requires a Contract Administrator that will be required to undertake the following roles:
- Organise Documentation for Tender Submission.
Ward Civil & Environmental Engineering
Lane Cove West NSW
$80,000 a year
- Preparation and administration of variation claim, progress claims and any other claims and submissions that may be required to be submitted to the Client.
$65,000 - $80,000 a year
- Building Careers are currently looking for a Contract Administrator in Sydney.
- You must have Construction industry experience.
$125,000 a year
- Long term contract role 3 months minimum.
- Negotiable competitive day/hourly rates.
- Very reputable Tier 2 contractor.
- Exposure to broad range of contracts.
Purple Patch Consulting
- Thanks to continued expansion of our Sydney operation, we are looking to secure a Senior Contract Administrator with construction experience on projects over …
Atom Resources Pty Ltd
$100,000 - $120,000 a year
- Call Owen Russell on 0420 450 344.
- A well established Mid-Tier contractor with over 20 years in the Construction industry in NSW.
- Beneficial for you to have:
- Work on a variety of projects.
- Established pipeline of project until 2021.
- Known for having a good culture.
- Over that time they have developed a reputation for…
We have removed 5 job postings very similar to those already shown. To see these additional results, you may repeat your search with the omitted job postings included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.