Administration $90,000 jobs in Burwood East VIC
$45 - $55 an hour
- Tertiary qualifications in law, commerce, business administration would be an advantage.
- Local Government Department | Preston location.
- In this role you will:
- Variety of work and career development opportunities.
- Opportunity to take on large amounts of responsibility early in your career.
- Defines the problem or risk;
- Perform system administration tasks to enable business groups within to carry out their day to day activities.
- Experience in Funds Management or related area.
- Demonstrated experience with contract administration, ideally within a services based business.
- To be successful in this role, you'll come with a developed…
- Provide operational support and general administration.
- Administration, financial reporting and procurement experience.
- Maintain and refurbish heritage sites.
Anton Murray Consulting
- Knowledge of Funds administration and Compliance standards.
- Our client is a leading global asset manager seeking additional support in their Shareholder…
- Administration and configuration of Dynamics CRM environment.
- You will work on all aspects of the Dynamics CRM, including administration, configuration, design,…
- Marketing administration including NPD forms, GS1 reports, packaging changes, invoice control, etc.
- 12 month contract - maternity leave cover.
- A degree in Finance, Economics, Business Administration or a relevant qualification in accounting (such as CA or CPA), or auditing (such as IIA, CIA or CISA).
$45 - $60 an hour
- Administration of head and sub contracts.
- Get paid for every hour you work, weekly!
- A long term contract positions available for an experienced Contract…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.