Administration Assistant jobs in Botany NSW
You refined by:
Executive Assistant (undo)
- Strong administration skills across the Microsoft Suite of products.
- Minimum 5+ years' relevant experience as an assistant in a professional services or other…
- Be responsible for the administration duties for the MD, including calendar, meetings, travel and expense management.
- At least 5 years working experience.
- With PwC, you’ll ignite a meaningful career while being supported by a flexible working culture, innovative learning and development opportunities and…
- General administration support to both directors and their teams.
- We are currently looking for a driven, motivated and personable Executive Assistant to support…
- This is an outstanding role for an enthusiastic and dynamic administration professional!
- This role is about your ability to take on true executive assistant…
- Providing support to administration of staff and student elections to University and Faculty governance bodies Criteria 2-3 years experience in similar PA or EA…
- Based at our Macquarie park office, the role would aim at providing assistance through the completion of diversified administration duties and activities…
- Experience as an executive secretary/assistant to the executive and senior leadership teams in a large, fast-paced private organisation.
- Experience in a support or administration role.
- Provide a high level support to the Chief Sales Officer and Chief Product Officer in all aspects of…
$130,000 a year
- My client is looking for somebody with previous EA experience including, diary management and travel arrangements primarily.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.