Administration Assistant Legal jobs
You refined by:
New South Wales
- As a Junior Legal Assistant, you will be provided with extensive on the job training to fulfil your duties.
- We are seeking a Junior Legal Assistant to work in…
- An exciting opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic and motivated individual to join our Personal Injuries team as a Legal Assistant.
- Certificate or Diploma in Business Administration or Legal Services (highly desirable).
- We have an opportunity for a Junior Legal Assistant to join our growing…
- You will have strong administration, data entry, communication and organisational skills to manage high volumes of work in a timely manner.
- Produce file notes and basic legal correspondence;
- An understanding of court processes and systems and/or previous experience working in a legal environment…
- The Group Treasury Legal team is part of Macquarie’s Legal and Governance Group which provides the full range of legal and corporate governance services,…
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience as a legal assistant.
- We have an opportunity for an experienced Legal Assistant to join our growing Statutory Insurance team.
- The administration of probity and restricted files including responding to queries;
- Solid legal secretarial experience including litigation secretarial…
Rostron Carlyle Rojas Lawyers
- Entering Partners time for legal matters.
- HR Administration – scheduling interviews, on/offboarding of staff.
- Support a Partner who will see you as their “right…
- Minimum of 18 months experience in Marketing administration;
- Our professional opportunities in Sydney include roles in Sales, Marketing, Medical Affairs,…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.