Administration Assistant Legal jobs
You refined by:
Department of the Attorney-General and Justice
- Experience in a legal environment.
- Undertake the general administration and management of Local Court Judges’ Chambers.
- Northern Territory Local Court (North).
Surf Coast Secondary College
- Process student enrolments using the CASES21 Administration system.
- Process student exits using the CASES21 Administration system.
Bimbadeen Heights Primary Sch
- SC 6 Demonstrated CASES21 experience with Accounts Receivable and Student Administration preferable.
- Undertake clerical and keyboard duties in support of the…
Tarneit P-9 College
- Develop and implement strategies to ensure effective administration procedures.
- The College has developed a Student Learning and Welfare support team,…
Botanic Ridge Primary School
- Undertake clerical and keyboard duties in support of the school administration function.
- Our schools actively promote the safety and wellbeing of all students,…
- File management and general administration.
- Preparing legal documents and general correspondence.
- Check out Legal People's FREE salary comparison website:
- With this focus in mind, they are seeking a dedicated legal assistant to join their growing business.
- We have a fantastic opportunity for a Legal Assistant to…
The College of Law
New South Wales
- The key processes the Team Assistant will be involved with are:
- Extensive experience in administrative roles, preferably in the legal and/or education…
Emmanuel Christian Community School
- The Executive Assistant will be required to attend to a variety of duties, including:
- Work collaboratively with other Executive Assistants, such as the Officer…
- Legal Secretary - Personal Litigation experience essential (Newcastle Location).
- Executive Assistant - C- Suite experience desired (Newcastle Location).
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.