Administration Assistant Legal jobs
You refined by:
Victorian Government (undo)
- Take enrolment enquiry details and pass on to Assistant Principal.
- Undertake clerical and keyboard duties in support of the school administration function.
- Provide medical intervention support that involves a specific medical condition approved by the Department, requires specialised training/instruction that…
- Typically, assistant principals perform one or more of the following functions:
- The assistant principal reports directly to the principal.
- We also have a Business Manager, Administration Manager and Library Technician.
- Assist with toileting, meals, lifting, and administration of medication to…
- Manage work duties of ES1-1 administration staff.
- Our schools actively promote the safety and wellbeing of all students, and all school staff are committed to…
- Liaise with and provide information to parents, staff and students about school administration procedures and policy.
- Work has little scope for deviation.
- Several major upgrades of the school buildings have been undertaken in recent years bringing significant improvements to classroom, staff and administration…
- The 2019 staff profile comprises 58 staff members, including a Principal, two Assistant Principals, two Learning Specialists, 38 classroom and specialist…
- Well appointed administration areas also add to our modern learning environment.
- The teaching profile is composed of 98.2 (EFT) which includes, 1 Principal, 6…
- Aministration, Student Administration (SSA's), Classroom Tech Assistants, Library.
- Oversee and effective administration of DET Financial and resource management…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.