Administration Assistant Legal jobs
- Supporting senior leaders within our Deals, Tax & Legal Division.
- Proactively managing workflow including collating reports, document preparation and email…
- Minimum 3 years’ experience as an executive assistant (professional services firm or legal firm experience is desirable).
- L Maintain accurate and legal records as required.
- L Administration duties to update and client charts and progress notes.
- A warm and caring nature.
$50,000 - $65,000 a year
- Have minimum 1+ year OR MORE PLAINTIFF personal injury legal experience;
- Foot in the door to a Famous 1st-Class firm.
- WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- An exciting opportunity has become available for a Legal Secretary / Assistant to join a close knit legal environment.
- What you'll need to succeed.
$50,000 - $55,000 a year
- Our client is looking for someone with one year's experience as an administration assistant or legal assistant within the legal or professional services (e.g.
- Previous experience as a Team Administrator in a Legal environment or Legal Assistant.
- If you’re keen to utilise your great administration skills within a great…
Sydney Central Business District NSW
- They are seeking a dedicated Legal Personal Assistant to support 3 associates and the commercial and litigation teams.
- Diary and email management when required;
- Variety- reception+ admin assistant in immigration law/family law;
- Providing administration support for migration/family law cases (eg data entry, filling out…
$50,000 - $75,000 a year
- At Amicus Legal Recruitment, our sole focus rests exclusively in the legal talent domain and we are specialists in the legal recruitment industry.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.