Administration Assistant Legal $50,000 jobs
Sydney Central Business District NSW
- Undertaking legal and non-legal research.
- Editing legal documents and advices.
- Previous experience in a private practice legal environment is desirable (not…
Eckardt Guanlao Consulting
$65,000 a year
- You will have previous experience as a team assistant or administrator in a legal or professional services environment.
- Other duties of the role include:
- General administration duties (photocopying, binding, hole punching, laminating materials and preparing presentation packs).
$65,000 - $75,000 a year
- As an experienced Legal Assistant / Secretary you will support 3 operators and provide top level administration support.
- Dictation and typing up documents.
- File administration including matter creation and closing, archiving of records, expense reimbursement.
- Our legal advice covers corporate (including mergers &…
$60,000 - $70,000 a year
- Support legal team by managing PA responsibilities as related to document printing and signing.
- You will provide administrative/PA support to the Chief…
Amicus Legal Recruitment
- The role will see the successful candidate providing a high-level of legal support to a team of senior operators in both legal assistant and paralegal…
$75,000 a year
- Draft and finalise correspondence and legal documentation.
- General administration duties, including, photocopying, mail, faxing, scanning and binding.
$70,000 a year
- Specialising in administration and office support recruitment.
- Contribute to a vibrant team of dedicated professionals.
- Why you'll love this company.
- General administration duties as required;
- Drafting correspondence and general legal duties, within the property space, as required.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.