Administrative Assistant jobs in Keilor Park VIC
You refined by:
Sharp & Carter (undo)
- CBD - Close to public transport.
- This role will be critical in helping the business run smoothly during its next phase of growth.
- Can-do and positive attitude.
- Extensive administrative support to the wider office.
- Working closely with a number of key business departments, you will be responsible for administrative…
- Personal or Executive assistant experience.
- Strong organisational and administrative skills, including an ability to prioritise workloads, meet deadlines and…
$45,000 - $50,000 a year
- Join a true leader in the Professional Services space.
- Melbourne CBD location, incredible modern offices.
- Fantastic office culture and company benefits.
- As the face of the office you will provide a high level of customer service and quality administrative assistance as necessary.
- All further administrative duties including creation/collation of documents, filling, scanning and other ad-hoc duties.
- Responding to queries through email.
- Our client is seeking a motivated and talented individual to join their team to assist with administrative tasks.
- Intermediate experience with using computers.
$75,000 - $80,000 a year
- Commence immediately | Growing business.
- Job security in a full-time permanent role.
- Excellent salary on offer | Variety in your role.
$80,000 - $120,000 a year
- Tier 2 commercial builder with a strong pipeline of works ranging across health, government & education.
- Projects range from $10 - $50 million.
- Strong organisational and administrative skills, including an ability to prioritise workloads, meet deadlines and manage a varied workload, in a busy…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.