Administrative Assistant jobs in North Parramatta NSW
Sort by: relevance -
You refined by:
Executive Assistant (undo)
- Proven ability to multi task and manage conflicting priorities for self and behalf of others in an assistant capacity.
- Demonstrates initiative and is proactive.
$80,809 - $87,496 a year
- As Executive Assistant, you will also support the Office of the DVC (Innovation and Enterprise).
- We are currently recruiting an Executive Assistant to provide…
Agency for Clinical Innovation
$74,405 - $100,090 a year
- Demonstrated experience in successfully providing a broad range of administrative and executive support services, including event management experience.
- You will work closely with other administrative staff across the agency, providing day to day administrative support to your team and ensuring the smooth and…
- The main purpose of the EA/Executive Assistant is to provide high quality, secretarial & administrative assistance to the MD of the ANZ region.
Sydney Central Business District NSW
- Position Description - Executive Assistant Opens in new window.
- 5 years’ experience as an Executive Assistant (or equivalent) working with Boards and senior…
- 5 plus years of experience as an Executive or Administrative Assistant within a corporate environment.
- InterSystems provides the information engines that power…
- Assisting with finance administrative tasks including expense management.
- Proven experience as a corporate Executive Assistant in the Insurance industry.
- Providing administrative support for business development initiatives and engagements.
- You will be an experienced, self-motivated, proactive Executive Assistant…
- Complete hoc administrative duties as required.
- We are made up of executive and administrative (or case team) assistants, visual service artists, receptionists,…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.