Administrator Engineer $121,000 jobs in Queensland
- + CPEng status with Engineers Australia and RPEQ status with Board of Professional Engineers Queensland – desirable;
$150,000 - $180,000 a year
- Ability to communicate and work with engineers, architects, tradespersons and clients.
- Oversee the contracts administration area and liaise with the Contract…
Intro Recruitment Solutions
$120,000 - $160,000 a year
- The Project Engineer / Contracts Administrator has the following specific areas of responsibility:
- They are currently looking to appoint a Project Engineers /…
Civil Services GROUP
- Registration as a Registered Professional Engineer of Queensland (RPEQ).
- The Administrator Representative may be required to act as Project Manager.
Overall, how relevant are these jobs?
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.