Adult Services jobs
Sort by: relevance -
You refined by:
Charterhouse Medical (undo)
$166,872 - $211,576 a year
- Cancer Care Service is primarily based at Rockhampton Hospital with an inpatient unit shared by Clinical Haematology, Oncology and Palliative Care, a Day…
$218 - $246 an hour
- Our client, based just 30 minutes from Sydney CBD, require a Psychiatry Fellow for a 0.6FTE in their adult service covering inpatient and community.
$2,000 a day
- Locum Psychiatrist Required for the adult service in the Hunter New England District.
- The rate for these shifts is $2000 per day and the service will provide…
$155,800 - $196,300 a year
- Katherine Hospital Emergency Department have on average, 16 000 presentations per annum with a great mix of adult and paediatric patients.
$149,197 - $226,780 a year
- The Haematologist will provide a diagnostic and consultative service for inpatients and outpatients in adult and paediatric haematology at the Northern Cancer…
- The Division of Surgery and Oral Health is responsible for delivering inpatient and outpatients surgical services and prevention and treatment dental health…
- Willingness to provide anaesthetic services across a range of specialty areas (including but not limited to surgical specialties, adult and child anaesthesia,…
$424,725 a year
- Adult Acute Mental Health Services.
- Adult Community Mental Health Services.
- The service provides health services directly and through partnerships with…
- These permanent opportunities cover General Adult, Forensic, Addiction, Drug & Alcohol, Youth and Custodial services.
- Visa or residency status within Australia.
$313,449 - $580,544 a year
- Providing clinical leadership in the care of adult patients, you will contribute to the supervision of all clinical practices of junior medical staff, as well…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.