Adult Services jobs
Sort by: relevance -
You refined by:
Occupational Therapist (undo)
- Deliver goal directed therapy services to children and adults.
- Across Victoria, Scope provides services to thousands of people with a disability in more than…
- Monash Children’s Hospital is one of Australia’s leading providers of integrated children’s health services, with more than 30 specialist services and programs.
- A passion for working with young people and adults.
- Are you passionate about working with young people and adults?
- Does this sound like you?
- Commitment to providing quality services and care to children and adults with a disability.
- Myhorizon is a leading disability services provider based in South…
- The Occupational Therapist works with the LiveBetter clinical services team and other professionals to support service delivery to customers with complex needs…
- The Latrobe Regional Hospital Occupational Therapy department provides inpatient acute & subacute services in addition to a variety of community and outpatient…
$65,000 - $120,000 a year
- Work with children, adults or both depending on your experience and/or preference.
- Use a strength-based and capacity building approach, embed therapy into…
Gold Coast QLD
- Complex caseload in Adult Services to be carried.
- Carrying a caseload in adult services with a focus on mental health.
- Part time of full time hours available.
- There are approximately 46 doctors working in the region in various areas, including general practices, Aboriginal Medical Services, hospitals and the Royal…
Sydney Western Suburbs NSW
- Join an innovative and growing, community-based service, who dedicate themselves to providing excellent service and outcomes to their clients.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.