Adult Services jobs
Sort by: relevance -
You refined by:
- Experience and understanding of case management in a human services field.
- Demonstrated expertise in evidence based assessment and intervention for adults,…
Rosny Park TAS
$88,192 - $98,170 a year
- Tasmanian Hlth Service - Southern Region.
- Mental Health and Statewide Services – Adult Community Mental Health, Clarence and Eastern Districts.
$85,000 a year
- As a Psychologist at ACSO you will be responsible for the provision of specialist clinical services to clients from the age of 12 years through to adults who…
- Monash Health is Victoria's largest public health service.
- Monash Mental Health Program is strengthening its front end services.
- What's in it for you?
- CPMRC is an ambulatory service providing specialist assessment and treatment for adults with chronic non-cancer related pain.
- Industry discounts across private health insurance, retail services, financial services and more.
- Demonstrated ability to plan and organise effective customer…
- Scope’s Positive Behaviour Service is a leader in the provision of services to individuals who have behaviours of concern.
- We will offer you the opportunity to:
Rural Health West Recruitment
- Experience in undertaking psychological counselling with adults is essential.
- The successful candidate will be appointed to provide contract counselling…
Professional Psychological Services
St Marys NSW
$100,000 - $130,000 a year
- Can work with both Children and Adults (Preferably).
- Great opportunity for a Psychologist to work in a well established private practice with an experienced…
$33.56 - $41.75 an hour
- Long service leave after 5 years & more!
- Turn disability into ability to enable children and adults to participate fully in life.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.