After Hour Manager jobs
You refined by:
Melbourne VIC (undo)
$111,473 - $118,095 a year
- Willingness to travel to other La Trobe locations or off-site locations and to attend after-hours functions and activities.
- What you will be doing.
- The After Hours Hospital Coordinator is a pivotal member of the health care team providing after hours leadership and management of the nursing team and…
$63,736 - $77,427 a year
- Sometimes this travel will occur outside of usual business hours.
- Participate in the on call after hours roster and Under the supervision of the Senior Criminal…
- Be available for after-hours escalations services (as required).
- CGI has a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Senior Service Delivery Manager to act as…
- The nature of the industry and this position means that some after-hours and weekend work will be required.
- Establish and nurture positive working relationships…
$85,000 - $95,000 a year
- Attendance at after hours' meetings may be required.
- Project work and other duties as identified and negotiated with your line manager.
- We are looking for an Aerospace Engineering graduate (higher degrees preferable) with some industry experience in a related discipline gained during studies or…
Smaart Recruitment JA
$28 - $32 an hour
- Is an excellent organiser who takes pride in looking after their own ship - you not only effectively juggle a range of tasks with attention to detail but you…
- Act as the primary media contact for the Hospital, including after hours.
- Lead, build and deliver excellence in media and communications.
- Full time – 80 hours per fortnight, including an ADO.
- Reporting to the Manager, Performance and Costing, the role is primarily responsible for looking after the…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.