After Hour Manager $69,900 jobs
- The After Hours Hospital Coordinator is a pivotal member of the health care team providing after hours leadership and management of the nursing team and…
$120,000 a year
- They offer a competitive renumeration package with excellent benefits such as flexible working hours and the ability to work from home once a week.
$85,000 - $95,000 a year
- Attendance at after hours' meetings may be required.
- Project work and other duties as identified and negotiated with your line manager.
- We offer a competitive package of lifestyle benefits that includes family-friendly work hours and an optional rostered Friday off each month.
- So how do I apply?
- We are looking for an Aerospace Engineering graduate (higher degrees preferable) with some industry experience in a related discipline gained during studies or…
- Work closely with key hiring managers across the business to fully understand their recruitment needs.
- Support hiring managers throughout the interview process…
- Flexibility with working arrangements for after-hours work.
- The Housing Industry Association is Australia’s peak residential building industry body.
- You will enjoy flexible working hours and will be eligible for a bonus after an initial period.
- Project Manager required in Melbourne's South East, Permanent…
- This will enable bail and remand hearings being heard by the state-wide after hours Bail and Remand Court (BaRC).
- The project includes development of:
- You are a true team player, always willing to pitch in to get the job done, and being an experienced Application Support Analyst professional, you are used to…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.