After Hour Manager $69,900 jobs
Prime Creative Media
$80,000 - $110,000 a year
- The candidate can work permanently with no restriction on hours (Preferred).
- You can find satisfaction in managing time differences, language barriers, and…
- Being available for occasional on-call after hours work where urgent customer mitigating actions are required.
- Working knowledge of LavaStorm Analytics tools.
Healthcare Professionals Group
$300,000 - $500,000 a year
- 70% of billings - after hours percentage is negotiable.
- Strategic practice manager that focuses on continued professional development.
$60,000 - $80,000 a year
- Equity opportunity option after proving your ability, achieving company objectives and meeting key performance criteria.
- Stable long term staff to support you.
- Tuesday to Saturday, Full Time flexible hours between 8am and 9pm, with an expectation that you work the most appropriate hours to achieve the best team…
- This role is operational shift work outside normal office hours (at night and on weekends and public holidays).
- Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support.
- Proven working experience as a business development manager, sales executive or a relevant role.
- The position will rotate across all clinical areas serviced by the Alfred Health Physiotherapy Service and will also be involved in the provision of an after…
$130,000 - $150,000 a year
- Manage 24x7 On-call/after hour support roster required on a rotation bases.
- Our Client, a leading Australian energy company, is seeking the services of an…
$70,000 - $90,000 a year
- Hours: 9:00am to 5:30pm Monday to Friday + after hours for AGM's if required.
- Eastern Suburbs | Owners Corporation Manager.
- The ideal candidate will have:
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.