After Hour Manager $69,900 jobs
- Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support.
- Proven working experience as a business development manager, sales executive or a relevant role.
$130,000 - $150,000 a year
- Manage 24x7 On-call/after hour support roster required on a rotation bases.
- Our Client, a leading Australian energy company, is seeking the services of an…
- Outside normal business hours, and may also be contacted after hours in the.
- You are a well credentialled leader and manager in the aged care sector, with sound…
- Take the next step in your leadership career!
- Extend is looking for a Regional Operations Manager with the desire to lead and the drive to succeed.
- Extend is a renowned leader in the Outside of School Hours Care arena.
- Employing 400 people in over 100 school partnerships nationally, our people have an…
- Remuneration review after a 12 month period based on performance.
- We are a predominantly remote-working agency, with minimal in-person contact hours each week.
$70,000 - $90,000 a year
- Hours: 9:00am to 5:30pm Monday to Friday + after hours for AGM's if required.
- Eastern Suburbs | Owners Corporation Manager.
- The ideal candidate will have:
- Occasional after hours and weekend work may be required.
- Position Title: Physiotherapist Grade 2.
- Award/classification: Victorian Stand Alone Community Health…
$85,000 - $105,000 a year
- Look after day to day operations of the office.
- The candidate can work permanently with no restriction on hours (Preferred).
- Comply with SOPs of the company.
The Search Firm Pty Ltd
- The candidate can work permanently with no restriction on hours (Required).
- This well-known and highly sought-after Australian brand’s success stems from its…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.