Afternoon Shift jobs in Queensland
You refined by:
- As our site is 24 hours, the successful candidate will need to be available to work all shifts - mornings, afternoons, evenings, overnights and weekends.
- With our dedicated focus on continuity of care you will be offered at least 6 six shifts per fortnight, across morning and afternoon/evening shifts, with a…
- Are you an experienced Assistant in Nursing (AIN) seeking casual shifts and have flexibility to work across morning, afternoon and night shift and pick up…
- Mondays - morning shifts and afternoon shifts.
- Fridays - morning and afternoon shifts.
- Saturdays - morning and afternoon shifts.
- Night shift (minimum of 3 shifts per week) plus the opportunity to work additional shifts (morning, afternoon, or night) up to 76 hours per fortnight;
- Applicants MUST be flexible and available to work morning, afternoon and night duty shifts as required.
- Wesley Mission Queensland (WMQ) is a large and dynamic…
- We are currently looking for individuals who are able to work our afternoon shifts across a variety of days.
- Work/Life Balance with fixed and flexible shifts.
- Flexibility and availability to work shifts that include weekends, afternoon and night shifts.
- Part-time (60-75 hours per fortnight).
- The roles are full time positions however you have the flexibility to choose morning, afternoon or evening shifts.
- Join our team in Brisbane!
- Shifts available are - 3 hour shifts morning and afternoon in North Brisbane Deagon Area.
- Certificate III Community Welfare, Disability or similar.
Be the first to see new Afternoon Shift jobs in Queensland
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.