Afternoon Shift jobs in Queensland
Mercy Health and Aged Care Central Queensland Limi...
$21.50 - $24.43 an hour
- Candidates must be flexible with shifts and have the ability to cover shifts.
- And afternoon teas and suppers;
- Which will direct you to SEEK.
- You must be willing to work morning, afternoon and evening shifts across Monday-Sunday.
- Work/Life Balance with fixed and flexible shifts.
- Night shift (minimum of 3 shifts per week) plus the opportunity to work additional shifts (morning, afternoon, or night) up to 76 hours per fortnight;
- Assist in the management of 40-60 children each morning and afternoon Work with the Coordinator to ensure compliance;
- WHY WORK WITH JUNIOR ADVENTURES GROUP?
- You will need to have the flexibility to work across a 7 day roster including a combination of morning and afternoon shifts.
- What we need from you.
- Mondays - morning shifts and afternoon shifts.
- Fridays - morning and afternoon shifts.
- Saturdays - morning and afternoon shifts.
- We will have shifts available Monday to Friday in the afternoons between the hours of 3pm and 7pm.
- Cash Converters was established in 1984 in Perth, WA and has…
- You’ll need to be able to work on a rotating roster including day, afternoon and night shifts.
- Great casual rates which include shift penalty rates and overtime…
- This is a casual role working afternoon/evening shifts.
- Established in February 1980, Lotte Duty Free is the second largest travel retailer in the world and…
- Our Personal Carers must be available to work a variety of shifts including mornings, afternoons, nights and weekends.
- Let’s talk about the role:
Be the first to see new Afternoon Shift jobs in Queensland
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.