Age Care $60,100 jobs in Victoria
Box Hill VIC
- A strong commitment to high quality care and consumer engagement.
- We provide a range of emergency, surgical, medical and general healthcare services, including…
Ringwood East VIC
- Eastern Health is the largest public health provider in the eastern suburbs, providing a comprehensive range of high quality acute, sub-acute, palliative care,…
Central Bayside Community Health Services
- Demonstrated knowledge and or experience working with children in an integrated health, allied health primary care and disability services;
$111,902 - $125,397 a year
- We offer exceptional working conditions and are focused on providing a workplace that values diverse contributions, cares for your health and wellbeing and…
- We promote professional development in the workplace and as a team are focussed on quality patient centred care.
- Access to employee wellness facility.
- Understanding of the care and support needs of those living with disabilities.
- Experience with AAT matters and/or the care and support needs of those living…
- We will embrace diverse life experiences and the perspectives of our people, whilst providing high-quality health care to all members of our community,…
- Feel supported to have open, honest conversations about the flexibility you need so that you're able to take care of your personal life.
- Enhance your career at Victoria’s leading regional health care service.
- Desirable: Post-graduate qualification in Emergency or critical care nursing or…
- The EIMOS team consists of two programs delivering an integrated model of care.
- Alfred Health is a leader in health care delivery, improvement, research and…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.